Pastor Bob Snyder
Bob Snyder is an ordained minister of the gospel, serving as founder, director, and tutor of Spring Branch Academy, and also as one of the associate pastors at Countryside Bible Church in Jonesville, Michigan. He has Bachelor degrees in Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering, an M.Div., and a Ph.D. in Church History from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He and his wife Jinna have been married over twenty-five years, and have been blessed with six children.
North Dakota State University (Fargo, ND): BS, Mathematics, BS, Mechanical Engineering
Central Baptist Theological Seminary (Minneapolis, MN): Master of Divinity
Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (Louisville, KY): PhD, American Church History
Academic teaching experience includes teaching full-time at two Christian schools in Kentucky and being an adjunct professor at Hillsdale College (Lecturer in Religion)
Mr. Aaron Darlington
Pastor Aaron Darlington serves as one of the associate pastors at Countryside Bible Church and teaches second-year Greek. He brings quite a bit of language background to the class, having traveled as a missionary for three years in about twenty countries and also having been trained in English, linguistics, and the biblical languages. For three years, he taught at a classical school in the Los Angeles area.
- Bluffton University (Bluffton, OH): BA, English Language and Literature
- The Master’s Seminary (Sun Valley, CA): Master of Divinity, Master of Theology [expected 2021]
- Academic teaching experience includes tutoring Masters-level students in Greek and Hebrew, tutoring middle and high school students in reading, writing, and ACT/SAT test prep, and two years at Rockland Academy (Woodland Hills, CA).
Mr. Keith Keana
Mr. Keana comes with a considerable amount of experience teaching chemistry in the United States Air Force, including the academy in Colorado. Equipped with both a bachelor degree and a master degree in chemistry, he also brings to his teaching a passion for God’s wisdom and ways in science. He and his wife are currently raising two children, both of whom take classes at the academy. He also teaches some upper-level mathematics.
- University of Oregon/University of Oregon Honors College: BA, Chemistry & Minor, French
- University of Oregon: Master of Chemistry
- Academic teaching experience includes one year University of Oregon, four years as Assistant Professor of Chemistry at the United States Air Force Academy, and two years as Professor and Chair of Aerospace Science at Michigan State University.